Studio 63 Health and Fitness
Studio 63 Health and Fitness is committed to delivering best personal training practice to clients and to the community.
My vision is reflected in the business logo - A healthier community. One person at a time.
Some of the key advantages of training at Studio 63 Health and Fitness are:
- Knowing you are in safe hands with a Registered Exercise Professional who is also a Registered Nurse;
- Knowing the business and trainer are insured (Guild Insurance) and registered with Fitness Australia;
- Knowing your privacy is ensured;
- Knowing there is a comprehensive initial Health and Fitness Consultation for all new Personal and Partner Training clients;
- Knowing you are training safely and time efficiently with an individualised training program developed just for you to progress, experience results and succeed;
- Knowing there is a 24/7 online booking and payment system for your convenience;
- Knowing it’s the place where you can get in the best shape of your life, feel comfortable and supported;
- Knowing the environment is uplifting, immaculate and welcoming;
- Knowing you get to enjoy the stunning views of the Plenty Gorge Parklands;
- Knowing it is a child friendly environment, your children are very welcome and it is ok to breastfeed;
- Knowing there is no contract, joining fees or suspension fees. You simply pay for what you use;
- Knowing there is a FREE online magazine - ‘OH! magazine’ to provide you with current fitness information authored by some of the country’s leading healthy lifestyle experts.
To find out more about Studio 63 Health and Fitness and how working with me will improve your life and fitness, please call me on 0410 578 477 or email me today.
Julie Clark - Personal Trainer
Director of Studio 63 Health and Fitness
- Registered Exercise Professional with Fitness Australia,
- Registered Nurse with post graduate qualifications,
- Master Trainer and graduate from the Australian Institute of Fitness,
- Cert III in Fitness (Gym Instruction)
- Cert IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- Nationally accredited Punchfit® trainer (Boxing),
- Heart Foundation ‘Heartmoves’ qualified leader (a safe and sustainable exercise program for people with lifestyle risk factors or stable chronic illnesses)
- Senior level First Aid and CPR certification,
- Working with Children Check,
- Dedicated wife and mother to three beautiful children.